Book Report Prompts
Fasten these book report prompts with a brass prong or brad and your student will have a handy tool if needed for oral book reports. Includes the following memory prompts for oral presentations or have them use it as a reminder when writing book reports:
- The Title. Who is the author?
- The Genre. What type of story is it?
- The Setting. Where/when does the story take place?
- The Main Characters. Describe them.
- The Plot. Summarize what happens.
- The Conclusion. What did you like best about the book?