This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon. Your price is the same, but any commission I earn helps offset blog expenses. 

Tonight I made a horrifying discovery: apparently, my website has been delivering the wrong Latin flashcard file to my customers. I’m not exactly sure how long this has been going on, but I want to be sure that all of you have all the cards that you need. 

I updated the card set in January of 2018 and sent out this file to all of the customers who had purchased the set prior to that date. This file includes words that had inadvertently been omitted as well as corrected cards for those that had errors. To make sure that your set is complete and correct, simply print these pages (duplex) and add these cards to your set. For any cards that may be duplicates, use the card from this file because it will be the corrected one. 

If you would prefer to download the entire set again so that you have the individually corrected PDFs, you should be able to do that from your order receipt. If you need me to re-send that to you, just shoot me an email request

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused any of you!